in order to allow you access to the pages contained on the website www.mayana.it, we invite you to read the rules we apply for the management of personal data in accordance with the provisions of art. 12 of European Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR") and in compliance with the Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data n. 229 of 8 May 2014.
The information is provided only for the domain indicated above and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links to other domains. Therefore, following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed for whom we inform you that:
DATA CONTROLLER The Data Controller provided by users is Mayana Sicily, located in Via dell'acero Santa Maria del Focallo, Ispica (RG), 97014.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED The data that is collected, for the purposes detailed below, are: personal and identification data of the person concerned such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone.
SOURCE OF THE COLLECTED DATA Personal data is provided by the user by filling in the appropriate forms:
* form contained in the CONTACTS page
* form contained in the HOME page
* form contained in the EXPERIENCE internal pages
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT The purposes of the processing of personal data collected are:
1. Processing of personal data for the execution of legal relationships that will be established upon your request, and/or existing with you and for the fulfillment of the legal obligations connected to the above legal relationship, as well as tax obligations and/or accountants;
2. Protection of rights arising from said legal relationships;
3. Internal statistical analysis, aggregated or anonymous and in any case intelligible;
4. Sending promotional material on products and services other than those already purchased and for marketing activities or opinion polls
PROCESSING METHODS The data may be processed both by computer and on paper for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, observing the rules on the protection of personal data, including those relating to data security, for prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
PROVISION OF DATA The provision of data and the relative treatment in relation to the purposes strictly connected to the requested service is mandatory. It follows that any refusal to provide data for these purposes could make it impossible for the Data Controller to proceed with the contractual relationships and legal obligations. On the other hand, the user has the right to deny the processing of data collected for optional purposes which refer in particular to carrying out the main marketing activities undertaken and the optional or instrumental services provided by them, without compromising the possibility of using of the service.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to:
* companies that collaborate with Progetto Casa Srl;
* associated and/or connected companies with Progetto Casa Srl also based in non-EU countries;
* financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
* companies and consultancy firms or qualified individuals who work for Progetto Casa Srl, as well as contractors, self-employed workers and client companies specified in a separate list available from each Data Controller;
DURATION The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing legal relationship with Progetto Casa Srl and for a different duration if required by law. It is understood that, unless otherwise indicated by the User, such data will be deleted from the servers at the end of the aforementioned durations.
USER RIGHTS The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 12 of the GDPR).
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
* of the origin of the personal data;
* the purposes and methods of processing;
* of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
* of the identification details of the owner pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the GDPR;
* of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The User has the right to obtain:
* updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
* the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
* the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User can contact Mayana Sicily by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org